Thursday, February 2, 2012

More Sports for You

England look to retain 6 Nations crown
Primarily, I'd like to express great appreciation to all those who are following me, visiting my page and spreading the word to help get this project on it's a feet.

So far, I've had a great response with over 200 hits in the first 2 days and already 25 followers on board with the numbers growing as you read.

My aim is to bring you a fusion of factual accounts and hot discussion topics so you can be informed and encouraged to involve yourself in current affairs of the sporting world.

Chisora vows to defeat Klitschko
So far, the most frequently asked question is: "How many sports are you covering?"

The answer to this is simple - as many as possible.

Having just undertaken the early stages of Sport 4 Thought liftoff, I shall endeavour to cover as many of the big sporting events as I possibly can.

Some of the big upcoming fixtures for February include:
  • 6 Nations Rugby
  • American Football (The Superbowl)
  • Boxing (Vitali Klitschko vs Derek Chisora)
  • Football (Premiership & European Leagues)
  • Golf (USPGA Tour)
  • Tennis (Davis Cup & ATP Tour)
  • Test Cricket (International Twenty20 Series & International Triangular Series)
Patriots to do battle with the Giants
If you have a burning desire to hear my views or indeed broadcast your own on any other sports related events that I haven't touched on, please do not hesitate to contact me here on Sport 4 Thought in the comments section.

Alternatively you can follow my rants on twitter @sport4thought or contact me direct using my email: sportfourthought@gmail.com

Happy reading folks and may the best team win.

Written by Dom Wallace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sport 4 Thought will reply to all comments within 24 hours...